Friday, July 6, 2007

Summer Fun



We haven't been to the pool much this year but we did cram in several pool days in the week my sister's in-laws were out of town. They have a huge yard with trampoline and pool and lots of running room. Lily's cousin, Loni, taught her to hold her breath and go under water. To my suprise, she did it and kept doing it! She also loved going down the slide and got such a thrill that it led to my going home and "seriously" talking to Jason that we must have a pool!

2 comments:

Broc said...

I love those big ol glasses, they look ones you would wear! Thanks for the compliment on the pics, I am just having the time of my life. I just put up another scripture inspires blog....John 4:13-14, it's pretty much awesome! Cheers, quit being stangers!

kimberly said...

Great summery pics!! I'm with you! Get the pool!