Saturday, November 24, 2007

Growing Into Our New House

For those of you who have not heard yet, we are expecting a new addition to our family next July. Lily is finally going to be a big sister and she is very excited. Just a few moments ago we were watching a movie and a baby was in it and she said, "hey that's MY baby sister!" It is very entertaining to hear all the cute things she says especially considering she's the one who knew I was pregnant. Two weeks ago we were at Target and she told me that I had a baby in my tummy. I kind of brushed it off thinking I was just having a "fat" day but she insisted about the baby. So, I followed her instincts (her spirit hearing from God) and she was right! Now we can start filling the new house with our expanding family. I think we are still in shock having barely lived here for 6 weeks and all we can say is God is faithful. We haven't been very faithful but it's not up to us it is all about who HE is. God is good and HIS LOVE is ever so extravagant!

3 comments:

Harris' said...

Lainie, I am so excited for you all, and I thought the sign in the bedroom was the perfect way to break the news!! I loved it! I am so excited to be part of this...Lily is going to be an amazing big sis! Congrats to your family! love you.

Broc said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Lainie!

This is Dawn Burrow, Matt's wife. I hope you don't mind me emailing you. I just found your blog and thought I would say hello and a CONGRATS on your future edition!!! You are absolutely beautiful. Sweet Lily is TOO!
Merry Christmas to you!, Jason and Lily! and the little one to be...
Love,
Dawn