Sunday, November 4, 2007

Birthday Week Is Over!





Well, as most of you know "birthday week" begins with Amy and ends with me. We are exactly 7 days apart so we have a perfect week of celebrating that has come to an end as of today! We spent Friday and Saturday in Amarillo and all I can say is it was way too short. We have a lot of loved ones and not a lot of time. We had my birthday dinner with my most beloved friends and it was a night you do your best to savor yet it slips away too quickly. I cannot do the night any justice by describing it in words so I will just say that if my friends party on earth like it is in Heaven then come Lord Jesus quickly! I have been extravagantly loved by Him and my friends and family are such a great picture of His LOVE! So, thank you my dear ones for receiving the fullness of His love because you sure know how to pour it out.......

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well said - right back at ya! It was one for the books! (Both, that is)

Megan Kemp said...

happy birthday to you!