Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Finally, A Real Blog Post!






OK! As you well know life has been turned upside down for us so in lieu of that blogging has taken a back seat. Well, life has somewhat returned to a glimpse of what it used to be.....I finally found my camera, charged the batteries, downloaded the pics, and am so excited to show you some of our new house! So enjoy.......and I will blog more in a couple of days. Some of these pics are of the whole process from moving out of our house in Amarillo and then our new one in Lubbock. I wanted you all to feel included in our crazy chaos! Love to all..........

1 comment:

Harris' said...

My sweet Lubbock friend!! I am glad that you all are getting somewhat settled in, and your back blogging. I can't wait to see your house with stuff in it! Oh, I found a mailbox place!!! Isn't it nice to know that your not the only one that doens't know where anything is! Love ya.