Tuesday, October 9, 2007

LIFE IN LUBBOCK

Well, it has been a while since my last post due to my computer being in storage and my living situation. The back and forth from Amarillo to Lubbock has ended as we have finally moved into our house and life may soon contain some consistency! We are working on unpacking and realizing it may take weeks or months for our new place to feel like home but we are enjoying it nonetheless. Our new house is a dream come true and am continually taken aback at the lavishness of God. This morning was mine and Lily's first to wake up with no one else in the house even Jay as he left for work super early. I still find myself asking, "do I really live here?". Feels a bit like we are house sitting for a family who will soon return from their vacation. Well, there you have it for now. Please pray for our family as we continue to adjust to our new life! I will send pics of the house when I find my camera ( somewhere in one of these boxes :).......Love to all!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yea! So glad for you to be back on line. Maybe life will soon seem to level out... and seem more normal. Ha! Who am I kidding?

Broc said...

Yes.....I am loving that you finally got the house you wanted for a long time!!!!