Saturday, June 23, 2007

Biting Off More Than I Can Chew!

Well, I have done it again. Thinking I can do it all and then in the midst crying out to God, "why did I start this?" I am mainly speaking about home improvement projects, all of the sudden thinking our home needs some serious changes. Then, in the midst of all the chaos realizing (by way of the Holy Spirit) maybe I'm the one that needs the changes and I am just taking it out on my house! Could this be the truth? I am in the cycle of needing to accomplish. Am I alone out here? Feeling like the Lord has shown and given me so much, I'm feeling stuck. Like He has spoken really wonderful things and I got so excited when we were on the lauching pad but now that we are in "orbit" going around in circles, I'm thinking, "let's go back where everything is fresh and exciting!

This is where submitting comes in handy, to let Him complete the work in me that He has begun......oh, the edurance........GRACE, GRACE, and more GRACE. Thank Him for His wonderful and sufficient grace. Flowing in His grace and not against it. Did someone just turn on the light? To let myself go and flow in the current of His spirit. All is accomplished (even home improvements) by the Spirit of the Lord. Anyway, He is the ultimate designer/decorator.......have you taken a look at the earth lately?

No comments: