Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The Way to Spend Sunday Afternoon

After church, we made our way to Jeff and Saundra's Lake Tanglewood retreat to have lunch and lots of fun. Sy & Lily enjoyed the watermelon as you can see and then we headed down to the water for some fishing and lots of laughs. The kids loved touching the fish and Lily tried to kiss a few of them. She really has no inhibitions........much like her Daddy. I am still wondering what traits of mine she has! There was lots of adventure that day including Lily's shoes getting lost in the lake. Have no fear, Daddy to the rescue. I had a blast watching Jason(waist deep in the water) trying to feel around for those shoes. Almost ready to give up(after 20 minutes) he finds them right under the ladder he used to climb down into the water. Oh the relief that I wouldn't have to go trekking thru the mall for replacement sandals!! Now that's the way to spend a Sunday afternoon.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Martinez-what great pics! Looks like you do lots of relaxing by the lakeside with great friends. Lily looks like a sweet ball of fire on the move all the time. I always tell peole I requested that God give me a wild child to keep me in shape-mentally, physically and spiritually. Love to the three of you-Veronica Quinn