Saturday, June 9, 2007

Lake Days!

Well, Jason got me to do it.........Go camping! I am not much of a wilderness girl (my idea of "roughing it" being the Holiday Inn. Nevertheless, here we are at the lake. Some of these pics are Jason's birthday when the Thoennes family was with us. That day on our way out we stopped to use the restrooms and discovered our flat tire. Thank the Lord that Ben was with us and helped J change that tire! We arrived home safe to hot showers and good nights rest. The other pics are of Memorial weekend when we ventured out to sleep in a tent and commune with all sorts of insects. We did have a lot of fun watching Lily play in the dirt and the lake without the consequences of a bath at night. Jason did all the cooking (he is quite the chef) and me?....well, I laid around on the lawn chair enjoying watching my daughter get filthy right after every time I cleaned her up.

No comments: