Saturday, June 9, 2007

My 1st Blog!

I got this idea from my best friend and decided to try it out. I really have no idea what I am doing so bare with me as I try and figure it out! We have had a crazy last few months as we have entered the "terrible twos" as I have heard others say. Lily just turned 2 and a half and we are really experiencing her personality. She has the fire for life to match her fiery red hair. She is so busy and always looking to the next thing even before she finishes the present thing(a trait she definitely got from her Daddy). She is praying every night, asking Jesus to help her to pee-pee in the potty and not her panties. Potty training went really well but we still have the occasional accident(like today at the mall in the middle of center court). Not a little drip but a full on puddle right out in the middle of the mall on a Saturday afternoon!

Life continues almost as if it was the next episode of some sit-com.......please stay tuned.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Hey hon it looks good, looks like your a blogger for sure now. Pics are great. Oh yeah the "terrible twos" we remember them well, and the "threes, and fours , and well you'll understand". But be patient, cause it is just a preparation for the "((((((terrifying teens"))))). But I'm sure you all will handle it well. And hey, if your going to make a puddle, why not center court?
We will await the next episode with anticipation. love ya pops & mama